Sunday 11 July 2010

Weekends...

Ever since the flu bug hit my household, I've been having very strenous nights and days for 2 weeks already. I guess it's getting its toil on me.

Emotionally rather frustrated and drained... yet at every junction where you want to "throw in the towel", there's this amazing peace and strength from the Lord to handle things calmly.

But I must admit that today, some of the bottled emotions are stirring in me.. to the extent that I'm getting the gastric reflux again.


Thankful at least, that my husband is with me through this challenging times. Guess I am tempted to be ungrateful and complain and play the blame game.. instead of being at peace that God is in control.

The pursuit of Christian maturity is not as easy as it seem.. but as simple as it is. Just rely on the cross!